Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To start with...

As the name suggests, this is going to be a "type as you think" blog. Don't know why after typing the first sentence i went blank for almost 2 minutes :)

They say in a day our brain or mind thinks about 60k different things. I guess, in my case almost half of those thoughts are about food and other half are about leaving a job and starting a vada pao hotel.

To avoid the redundancy, I will try to curb those thoughts as much as I can and will try to focus on few other thoughts which now and then make their way in my daily life.

So.... looking forward to what I can manage to think :)

2 comments:

  1. i recently came across a vada pav chain in mumbai who have become so popular that they ship their wadas (frozen/refrigerated) to places like nashik so that the vada tastes the same as if its made in mumbai .. DAMN... btw food and health care are recession proof !

    ReplyDelete